Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well just to give a little update on my progress. I am feeling very well these days. I'm still using the feeding tube; however, I have cut back and am eating much more. I have an appointment with my doctors today and next week. I will likely find out today when my PET scan will be scheduled. I do have a CAT scan coming up in the next week, but the PET scan will be more accurate. To be honest, I do still have my ups and downs; however, I am so happy to be on the upswing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as I did. I am hopeful for a very good new year as I hope the same for all the wonderful people in my life. I want to thank EVERYONE for the wonderful gifts that have been given. I will never be able to thank you all enough for what you have done. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! My family was surprised with a special gift from some very special people that live in my township....I have come to love each one of them so much. We LOVE the "Group". Remember, you all have a special place in my heart and I will never forget what you have done for me. I will pass on the gift of giving that you all have passed on to me and my family. PS...thanks for the BEEF!!! Also, I received a special gift from some very special relatives, the Gum family. I have married into a wonderful family....we love you all. Last, but not least.....Santa Claus was notified about my family's run of bad luck with my diagnosis to my son, Jaron's diagnosis, but you know Santa, he's all about giving. Well, we think we know who the elf was that spilled the beans, but we can never be sure. Anyway, all the wonderful things that have been done for us throughout this year has made my whole family believe in the good in people again. We have been so blessed to know each and every one of you and God has certainly touched your hearts as he has touched ours.

Thank you all for your kindness and I look forward to spending some much needed time with you all. Miss You. My family is sending love your way and hope EVERYONE has a safe and happy new year. Hugs and Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment