Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi All...went to see my oncologist today. Set me up with another PET scan in three months, but so far he feels everything is going good and he agrees that the last scan I had didn't show cancer and that the spots are more geared towards inflamation. I will be going to see my ears, nose, and throat specialist this week so he can check on my neck issues. I am still having pain and some swelling, so they want to keep an eye on those issues. They all do feel it is just side-effects from radiation. Haven't been feeling too hot lately...I think I overdue it, but I really want to get our "flipper" on the market. The house is really coming along and working on it makes me feel somewhat normal again. Even though it does wear me out...I love doing it. Patti does get on me about overdoing it, but I just roll my eyes (behind her back, of course!!) and say "yes, dear, you are right"

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter...I certainly did. Miss you all and am so thankful for all my wonderful friends and family. Take care and I'll keep you posted on my progress. Love and kisses to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment