Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Well another month has just flown by....where does the time go? Anyway, just to bring you all up to speed. Things have been going a lot better. The physical Therapy really seems to be helping. My swelling and pain have stayed at a minimum for some time, and I only hope that keeps improving. So far, so good. Still no evidence of disease. I had my port cleaned out last week and everything looks good. I may have to keep my port in for many more months, but I guess it isn't too bad. It doesn't really bother me. I have been getting sick spells up and down for the last couple of weeks, but I have really been working on getting our other house ready for listing so I MAY be over doing it, just a little. We want to get it on the market before we leave for Alaska. Yes, Alaska....Patti and I really need this vacation and are looking so forward to spening a fantastic time with my family. With me coming down with cancer, it really put a halt to our remodeling project, so we have been kicking it into high gear to finish before we leave. Patti does try to keep me in check when it comes to overdoing it, but once we get the house done, I can really start to relax. I guess, not too much more to inform you all about. As I said before, things are looking good and they will continue to improve. I thank all my friends and family that have been there throughout this whole ordeal. You all are the greatest and I love each and everyone of you. Thanks for all that you have done. Love and Kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment