Friday, July 23, 2010
OK...OK...here is a cancer(free)update on me.....love you Tom and Kate :) I just had a PET scan about two weeks ago and my last visit with my Doc has come back clean. Everything looks good; however, I still have two spots on my lungs, but the spots have not grown, so they don't believe that it is cancerous...they feel it may be scar tissue from my last episode with my blood clot/pulminary ademia. Anyway, I am going to the surgeon next week to set up a day to take out my med port..yah!! I still have to limit my activity cause if I do too much, then I get very weak and have to take at easy for a day, but things are going well. I still have some side effects like no saliva and I still have a hard time swallowing breads and meats, but I'm good. I have put on a couple of pounds, so i am where I should be. So, to all my dear friends and family that want to know how I am doing....things are going well and I thank you all for the love and prayers that you gave me and still continue to give. I love you all and am so thankful for each and everyone of you. Sending hugs and kisses your way. LOVE YOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment