Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Well, I have finally finished my radiation treatments; however, I am feeling very nausiated, even worse than I felt previously. I have been very sick lately and am having a real hard time just getting out of bed, but I am keeping my chin up. I have tried to get food down, but it is very difficult. I try to drink at least an Ensure or Boost everyday, but it isn't very good and it takes all I have to just get it down. Because I haven't eaten much lately, I have significantly dropped weight which has caused concern with the docs. I have been given fluids by IV to try and help out. The shot I was given last week did raise my WBC count from 1.5 to around 5, which is good. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I know things will just continue to improve, but I feel very bad for Patti. I know she is having a real hard time lately. Watching me get sick all the time has taken a real toll on her, but she continues to be my rock and I am so thankful I have her in my life. I wish to send out warm wishes and thanks for all of your continued prayers and all the wonderful things that EVERYONE continues to do for us. Patti and I couldn't ask for a better group of family and friends (we even have people that pitch in that have never met us) We have been so humbled by all the caring and thoughtful people out there. We send a hug and kiss to each and every one of you. The kindness you all have shown us will stay in our hearts FOREVER. We love you all and I can't wait to be able to personally give each one of you a hug. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment