Friday, September 11, 2009

Well, today I went to ANOTHER doctor....this time to give me updates on my liver...well, not so much!! I get there and was informed that she would have to send me to yet ANOTHER doctor to do MORE tests on my liver. I went for MORE blood work and am about at my wits end. Patti called my radiation doctor and informed them no more doctor juggling regarding my liver..lets get the cancer treatment started. Today hasn't been a good day, but I am feeling somewhat better. I am ready to start treatments and I do not want anymore delays. I have an appointment with my chemo doctor on Monday and I will be sharing my concerns with him also. I really like my chemo and radiation doctors; however, I cannot keep going to specialist after specialist for these other issues if it isn't getting me anywhere. I know it sounds like I am complaining, but I am just tired and frustrated. Tomorrow will be a much better day...Patti and I are going to spend some quality time together and do what we love....flippin houses. I need to just get away and get my mind off of things. Hopefully, my treatment date has not changed...I don't think Patti will sit back and let it get kicked back another week...she isn't taking any ****. Well, hopefully I will have better news on Monday. As for a much better note, I send much love to all my family and friends. Thank you for everything..love you all bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment