Sunday, October 18, 2009
Had a little bit of a hard weekend. Didn't feel too well Saturday night through Sunday, but I did manage to go over to Centerville and putsy around the house. Patti, Jaron, and Destany were there putting up new siding and cleaning up all the old siding, Even though I can't do a whole lot, it makes me feel like I have accomplished something when I am able to go, even if it is just a little. I don't really do a whole lot, but I kinda supervise and give pointers when needed. But even though I didn't really do much, I still felt like I over did it. I just can't seem to get around for more than a few hours at a time, but to me, it is worth it to be able to feel like I have accomplished SOMETHING. I sure do miss going to work at Women's Services. I hope all is well and I will be returning soon. I am certainly ready to get back to normal. Well, I haven't really lost too much of my hair from the chemo...Patti says it thinned a little in the back, but honestly, I just think that is my bald spot getting bigger. I have, however, lost all my chest hair around the area of my radiation and port. It is all red and bare...not too used to that considering I had so much hair on my chest before and now I only have hair below my man-boobs. I want to thank all of you for the wonderful food you have made for us like Linda, Phyllis, Ernestine, Jane, Mom Fenton, Nick, Karen, and all the rest that have chipped in. Again, my fabulous family and friends have outdone yourselves. I cannot express how lucky I am to have all of you. And to the secret sender of the card, thank you so much...honestly, it really came in handy considering the medicals that have started to come in. Anyway...we love you all very much and can't wait to see you all again real soon. Hugs and kisses to ALL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment